This article describes how to set up the Criteo Cookie Matching Service tag in your Tealium iQ Tag Management account.
Criteo Cookie Matching Service enables a buyer to associate the cookie that identifies a Tealium visitor, and the cookie that identifies the user for Criteo.
- If left blank, Tealium Account and Profile will be automatically populated.
- Sends the following server-side attribute back to Tealium:
For more information about cookie matching in EventStream, see: Understanding Persistent Cookie Matching in EventStream.
Navigate to the Tag Marketplace to add a new tag. Read the Tag Overview article for general instructions on how to add a tag.
When adding the tag, configure the following settings:
- Tealium Account: (Optional) Your Tealium account.
- Tealium Profile: (Optional) Your Tealium profile.
- Days between syncs: (Optional) How often to recheck the ID. This value defaults to 7 days.
- Data Source Key: (Optional) The data source key from your server-side configuration.
/eventendpoint: Send data to the
Load the tag on all pages or set conditions for when your tag will load. For more information about load rules, see the Load Rules documentation.
Mapping is the process of sending data from a data layer variable to the corresponding destination variable of the vendor tag. For instructions on how to map a variable to a tag destination, see data mappings.
The available categories are:
|Tealium Account (
|Tealium Profile (
|Days between syncs (
|Data Source Key (
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: July 6, 2022