This article describes how to set up the InvocaJS Web Integration tag in your Tealium iQ Tag Management (TiQ) account.
- The Invoca Network ID and Tag ID are strictly numerical values.
- Use mapping to persist custom marketing data.
- After setting up mapping in TiQ, add a corresponding Marketing data field in the Invoca user interface:
- Contact your Invoca representative for help adding Marketing data fields.
- Marketing data field names do not need to match the TiQ mapping.
- Data Source Name should be:
TEALIUM_MAPPING must match the name of your custom mapping from TiQ.
Navigate to the Tag Marketplace to add a new tag. Read the Tag Overview article for general instructions on how to add a tag.
When adding the tag, configure the following settings:
- Invoca Network ID
- The Invoca Network ID is the unique ID assigned to your Invoca network (account).
- Invoca Tag ID
- The Invoca Tag ID is the unique ID assigned to each tag you create within your Invoca Network.
Mapping is the process of sending data from a data layer variable to the corresponding destination variable of the vendor tag. For instructions on how to map a variable to a tag destination, see Data Mappings.
The available categories are:
Add Custom Destination
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: November 1, 2019