This article describes how to set up the Right Media (Yieldmanager) tag in your Tealium iQ Tag Management account.
- Name: Right Media (Yieldmanager)
- Vendor: Yahoo
- Type: Advertising
Services: Yahoo Ad Exchange
- Pixel ID
- Advertiser ID(s)
- Advertiser Code(s)
Add the Tag
Tealium iQ’s Tag marketplace offers a wide variety of tags. Click here to learn how to add a tag to your profile.
Configure the Tag
- Title (Required): Enter a descriptive title to identify the tag instance.
- Tag Type (Required): From the drop-down list, choose the type of Yieldmanager pixel you want to implement.
- Script: This will load the script tag for which the pixel parameter
- Image: This will load the image tag for which the pixel parameter
- ADV (Required): Enter the numeric value of the
advparameter. This field applies only to the Script Tag. For example,
- IDs (Required): Enter the numeric value of the
idparameter in the pixel. This can be a single ID or a comma-separated list of IDs. For example,
- Codes (Required): Enter the alphanumeric value of the
codeparameter. This can be a single code or a comma-separated list of codes. For example,
Apply Load Rules
Load Rules determine when and where to load an instance of this tag. The Load on All Pages rule is the default load rule. To load this tag on a specific page, create a new load rule with the relevant conditions.
It is recommended to load this tag on all pages of your site; use the default Load on All Pages Rule.
Set up Mappings
Mapping is the simple process of sending data from a data source, in your Data Layer, to the matching destination variable of the vendor tag. The Mapping toolbox for this tag does NOT offer any pre-defined destination variables. However, you can provide custom (more like ‘user-defined’) variables as the tag’s destination. To do so, select the appropriate data source from the drop-down list and enter a custom label in the adjacent text field.
- Yieldmanager by Yahoo ad exchange (login required)
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: March 5, 2015