This an overview of the features and resources of Tealium Consent Management. These tools are designed to assist you in achieving compliance with GDPR and CCPA.
- Explicit Consent Prompt Manager
Learn how to deploy a prompt to your website that allows users to opt-in or opt-out of tracking. This tool offers full access to customize the code behind the scenes and options for translated content.
- Consent Preferences Manager Learn how to deploy a tracking preferences option to your website that will allow customers to specify which categories of tags they allow. This tools offers full access to customize the code that generates the preferences pop-up and the ability to translate content for your global customers.
- CCPA Consent Manager Learn how to deploy a privacy banner and popup to your website to allow users to opt-in or opt-out of the sale of personal information. This tool offers full access to customize the code behind the scenes and options for translated content.
- Consent Management: Global Content Parameters
Learn how to use content parameters to change the display text of the consent management features.
- Consent Event Specifications Changes in consent can be tracked server-side with these event specifications.
- Consent Management: Event Logging Learn how changes in user consent are logged in Tealium for auditing purposes.
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: January 7, 2023