Delete an event
Delete an event listener to remove it from the profile.
Deleting an event listener removes all instances of it from the
If you deactivate an event listener that is subscribed to a tag, Tealium iQ Tag Management removes the deactivated event listener logic from the tag logic. We recommends that you check the tag logic before and after you deactivate an event listener to ensure that any subscribed tags function and load properly.
- Go to Events and click the event listener that you want to delete.
- In the Event Details slideout, click Delete.
- In the confirmation dialog, confirm that you want to delete the event listener and click Delete. Otherwise, click Cancel.
- If the event listener you want to delete is in use, a warning message appears.
- To delete the event listener, click Delete. Otherwise, click Cancel.
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: January 30, 2023