View event details
Go to Events and click an event to see and edit the event listener details.
- The Configuration tab displays the title, scope, tracking event, triggers, occurrence, conditions, and trigger variables for the event listener.
- The Rules tab displays the logical conditions of the event listener.
- The Tags tab displays a list of the tags and their relationship to to the event listener:
- All Pages and Events - The tag is not subscribed to the event listener. The tag and event trigger will fire separately.
- Linked - The tag is subscribed to the event listener. The tag will fire based on how the event listener appears in the tag’s rules logic.
For more information about subscribing tags to event listeners, see Subscribing Tags to Events.
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: January 30, 2023