This article describes how to set up the Zoho Mail connector.
Go to the Connector Marketplace and add a new connector. Read the Connector Overview article for general instructions on how to add a connector.
After adding the connector, configure the following settings:
- Read Zoho Mail’s documentation.
- Third-Party app - Get Client ID and Client Secret and create OAuth2 credentials.
- Your authorized redirect URIs must be configured to allow redirect URI:
- See Client ID.
- Ensure pop-ups are not blocked, and click Establish Connection.
- Login to your account and confirm access.
- Once granted, ensure to save your Customer Data Hub profile.
Any time you go through this connection flow, ensure to save your Customer Data Hub profile to save your changes.
Action Settings - Parameters and Options
Click Next or go to the Actions tab. This is where you configure connector actions.
This section describes how to set up parameters and options for each action.
Action - Send Email
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: January 24, 2020