Set up a Tealium Connect event specification
This article describes how to create an event specification for use in Tealium Connect.
After you create a Tealium Connect data source, create a custom event specification for each type of event you track from Data Connect. Use event specifications to validate incoming events in Live Events.
For more information, see Event Specifications.
Complete the following steps to add a custom event specification:
- Navigate to EventStream > Event Specs.
- Click + Add Event Specification and select Add Custom Specification from the drop down.
- Enter a name for the event.
- Select the attributes from the Attributes drop down lists that you want included in your specification.
- Click Finish.
- Navigate to the Data Sources dashboard and select the appropriate data source for your event specification.
- In the expanded data source view, click Add/Remove Event Specs.
- In the Add From Marketplace screen under Categories, select the Custom category.
- Select the custom event specification you just created.
- Click Save.
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: April 5, 2023