This article describes how to remove a user from your account.
How do I remove a user?
If you have a user that should no longer have access to your account, use the Manage Users admin tool to remove their Save and Publish privileges.
If you want to completely remove the user from your account, follow these steps:
- Log into iQ Tag Management .
- Click your user icon in the upper right corner and select Manage Users from the drop-down list.
The User Manager dialog displays a list of users.
- Select the boxes to the left of the user or users you want to remove.
- Click the More drop down list and select Remove User.
- Save and Publish your changes.
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: January 7, 2023