This article describes how to reset your password.
How do I reset my password?
To reset your password, you must have access to your email account. Make certain that
firstname.lastname@example.org is not blocked in your email client.
Use the following steps to reset your password:
- From the login screen, click Forgot Password?
- Enter your email address, then click Submit.
- The Tealium platform will send a Reset Password email with instructions to the provided email address. Log in to that email account.
- Follow the instructions in the email. Click the Reset My Password link to reset your password.
- Enter your new password in both fields. Make certain your new password meets the minimum requirements displayed on the screen.
Tealium does not send passwords via email, so if you forgot your password, you must reset it.
If you know your password, but need to troubleshoot MFA, see Multi-Factor Authentication.
These steps do not apply if you use single sign-on (SSO). See Using Single-Sign On (SSO) with Tealium.
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: January 7, 2023