AudienceStore Connector Setup Guide
With the AudienceStore Connector, you can send visitor profile data to Tealium’s Amazon S3 bucket. A visitor profile contains data pertinent to the visitor and their visit (excluding events), typically captured by the Tealium Collect Tag. Rather than exporting one visitor profile at a time, the AudienceStore connector selects visitor profiles that share common behaviors to send to AudienceStore.
The AudienceStore connector has two actions that allow you to specify the data to export and when to trigger the export. Data is compressed in log files and uploaded to the
audiences folder in the S3 bucket ONLY after the data reaches 100 MB in size or 1 hour passes (whichever happens first). By default, data is stored as JSON key-value pairs. In S3, you can download the data and analyze it using the business intelligence tool of your choice.
- AudienceStore must be enabled for your account. Contact your Telium Account Manager for more information.
- Your account must have active audiences. For more information, see Building an Audience.
|Send Visitor Data to Bucket (All Attributes)||Store the entire visitor profile, with an option to capture event data from the last visit, for all Visitors in the Audience.||✓||✗|
|Send Visitor Data to Bucket (Selected Attributes)||Store specific visitor profile attributes for all Visitors in the Audience.||✓||✗|
Add and Configure the Connector
For information on adding a connector, see About Connectors.
To configure the AudienceStore connector action settings, use the following steps:
- In the Configuration tab, click Add Connector.
- Enter a Name for this connector instance.
- Add Notes about your implementation (optional), then click Done.
- Click Continue.
Configure Action Settings
Use the following steps to configure an action:
- Enter an Action Name.
The Action Name you specify is used in the DataAccess Console when browsing the data files.
- Select an Action Type.
The configurable parameters vary depending on the selected Action Type, see Configure Action Parameters.
- After you have configured action parameters, click Finish.
Configure Action Parameters
The Send Visitor Data to Bucket (All Attributes) action has the following parameters:
- Include Current Visit Data – All event data for the most recent visit by the visitor is included.
- Send By Attribute ID – By default, the visitor data JSON property keys are based on AudienceStream attribute names, which can change. Select Send By Attribute ID to use attribute IDs as JSON property keys and avoid issues that can occur if attribute names change.
The Send Visitor Data to Bucket (Selected Attributes) action has one parameter:
- Format Data as CSV – store data in CSV format instead of JSON.
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: July 13, 2022