Adobe Audience Manager DCS Connector Setup Guide
Adobe’s Data Collection Servers (DCS) provides a Server-to-Server API to collect audience user data to be managed in Adobe Audience Manager. This article describes how to set up the service in your Customer Data Hub profile.
- Domain Alias assigned by your Adobe Audience Manager
|Action Name||Trigger on Audience||Trigger on Streams|
|Send Data Collection Event||✓||✓|
Navigate to the Connector Marketplace and add a new connector. For general instructions on how to add a connector, see the About Connectors article.
To configure your vendor, follow these steps:
- In the Configure tab, provide a title for the connector instance.
Action settings - parameters and options
Click Next or go to the Actions tab. This is where you configure connector actions.
This section describes how to set up parameters and options for each action.
Action - Send Data Collection Event
- Domain Alias (REQUIRED): Provide domain alias assigned by your Audience Manager.
- Region ID (REQUIRED): Provide region ID assigned to user sending the event. For more info see Get User ID and Region and Regions and Hostname.
- Event Data (REQUIRED): Map Attribute(s) to event parameters (see: Supported Event Parameters). Options
Data Provider IDand
Data Provider User ID/
Integration Codeare automatically combined with
d_cid_icparameters respectively (see: CID and CID_IC)
For more information, see: Making Event API Calls
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: January 23, 2020