This article describes how to set up the Mocean connector.
Go to the Connector Marketplace and add a new connector. Read the Connector Overview article for general instructions on how to add a connector.
After adding the connector, configure the following settings:
- API Key: Your account API key. For more information, see: Mocean Authentication
- API Secret: Your account API secret.
Action Settings - Parameters and Options
Click Next or go to the Actions tab. This is where you configure connector actions.
This section describes how to set up parameters and options for each action.
Action - Send SMS
|User Data Header||
|Delivery Report URL||
- Indicates the character set used in the Text parameter.
- Supported character sets are:
- Defines the validity period of message.
- User has to input validity in terms of seconds.
- For example, if user wants a message to expire after 5 minutes upon submission, user has to configure validity value as 300 (seconds).
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: January 24, 2020