- Added configuration option for Webhook connectors to support 302 responses when configured.
- In the Connector Actions table, added links to each action.
- Added Action - Send Batched Customized Data via HTTP Request (Advanced) action and Batch Limitations section
- Added batch support for the Webhook 2-Legged OAuth2 and 3-Legged OAuth2 connectors.
- Disabled Apache cookie management for Webhook connector to prevent domain-level cookies from being shared.
- Added two new actions:Send Event Data via HTTP Request and Send Visitor Data via HTTP Request.
- Removed the following two Actions: POST-visitor and PUT-visitor. Though the actions are no longer displayed in the Actions drop-down list, Tealium continues to support them if the actions are currently installed in your profile.
- Added new Webhook OAuth2 Connector for supporting OAuth service. This service is separate from the Webhook (BasicAuth) Connector.
- Added new Send Custom Request Action to support complex JSON and XML payloads. Supports a built-in template utility for translating nested JSON.
- Moved GET, POST, and PUT methods under the new Action. They are no longer treated as separate Actions
- The AudienceDirect Connector has been retired in favor of Webhook.
- The POST-visitor and PUT-Visitor Actions are now integrated in the new Webhook (BasicAuth) Connector.
- If your profile contains any deprecated/non-functional AudienceDirect Actions, you must reconfigure them in a new Webhook instance.
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: June 23, 2022