Use Cyberduck to upload a file via FTP or Amazon S3
This article describes how to configure Cyberduck to upload a file via FTP or Amazon S3.
- Run Cyberduck.
- Create a new connection and enter a title.
- Select the file transfer service used in your File Service configuration.
- Enter the credentials (username and password) for your service.
- Tealium S3 Bucket The credentials are pre-populated as an Access Key (username) and Secret Key (password).
- Provide other details, such as the server, path, port, etc., required by your service. To learn more about accessing third-party S3 buckets using Cyberduck, see the Amazon S3 article in the Cyberduck documentation.
- Save the connection.
Upload files by dragging and dropping your CSV files into Cyberduck. If this is a new S3 bucket (an empty bucket), see Uploading a File to an Empty S3 Bucket for instructions on uploading your first file.
When using SFTP, the file must be located in the root folder. Files cannot be located in the sub-folders for an SFTP connection.
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: February 28, 2023