Adobe’s Experience Cloud ID Service tag generates unique identifiers, called Cloud ID, for your site visitors. A Cloud ID makes it possible to share and track data for a visitor across your Experience Cloud Solutions. This article describes how to configure the tag in your iQ Tag Management (TiQ) profile.
- v5.2 (latest and recommended)
First, go to Tealium’s Tag Marketplace and add the Experience Cloud ID Service tag to your profile (how to add a Tag?).
After adding the tag, configure the following settings:
Adobe Org ID
- Enter the alphanumeric Experience Cloud ID assigned to your organization.
- Case sensitive.
- For example,
- Enter the domain used for your Adobe Analytics data collection.
- This is where the image request and cookies are processed.
- For example, site.mydomain.com
Tracking Server Secure
- If you are using a secure tracking server, enter the URL in this field.
Experience Cloud Server
- If you are using first-party data collection (CNAME) to utilize first-party cookies in a third-party context, enter the tracking server URL in this field.
Experience Cloud Server Secure
- If you are using a secure Experience Cloud Server, enter the URL in this field.
Use Data Mappings (see below) if you prefer to configure the tag settings dynamically.
Load Rules determine when and where to load an instance of this tag on your site.
Recommended Load Rule: Load on all pages.
Mapping is the process of sending data from a Data Layer Variable to the corresponding destination variable of the vendor tag. For instructions on how to map a variable to a tag destination, see Data Mappings.
The destination variables for the Cloud ID Service tag are built into its Data Mapping tab. Available categories are:
|Adobe Org ID||
|Tracking Server Secure||
|Experience Cloud Server||
|Experience Cloud Server Secure||
Map to these destinations for sending additional customer identifiers.
Use the following steps to map the destinations:
- Select a customer property from the Property list.
- In the Customer ID field, enter the value of the variable being mapped.
The property is sent when your supplied value is found in the data layer.
When you are finished, click Add.
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: March 4, 2021