This article describes how to set up the Google Cookie Matching Service for Google Ad Manager and DV360 (Tealium-hosted) tag in your Tealium iQ Tag Management account.
Google’s Cookie Matching Service enables a buyer to associate the cookie that identifies a Tealium visitor, and the doubleclick.net cookie that identifies the user for Google. The Tealium-hosted tag allows clients to persist the Google cookie value in AudienceStream for use in the relevant connectors.
- Use mappings to override standard config
- If left blank, Tealium Account and Tealium Profile will be automatically populated.
- In allowed regions, sends the following server-side attribute back to Tealium:
- For more information, see the Google Cookie Matching documentation.
Navigate to the Tag Marketplace to add a new tag. Read the Tag Overview article for general instructions on how to add a tag.
When adding the tag, configure the following settings:
- Network ID: Use
google_gidin the server-side request, or your Google provided Network or Buyer ID for other solutions.
- Tealium Account: Your Tealium account
- Tealium Profile: Your Tealium profile
Load the tag on all pages or set conditions for when your tag will load. For more information about load rules, see the Load Rules documentation.
Mapping is the process of sending data from a data layer variable to the corresponding destination variable of the vendor tag. For instructions on how to map a variable to a tag destination, see data mappings.
The available categories are:
|Network or Buyer ID||
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: January 9, 2023