This article describes how to set up the Amazon Advertising tag in your Tealium iQ Tag Management account.
The Amazon Advertising System is an online advertising service that run ads on the Amazon network. It is used to drive traffic and boost sales.
- Use mappings to override or dynamically set the tag configurations.
- By default, the Amazon Advertising base code always includes
Pageviewevents, which track when a visitor lands on your website.
Navigate to the Tag Marketplace to add a new tag. Read the Tag Overview article for general instructions on how to add a tag.
When adding the tag, configure the following settings:
- Tag IDs: Supports multiple values provided in CSV format
- Automatic Pageview Tracking: When Automatic Pageview Tracking is set to true, if
eventequals view, Amazon event is set to to Pageview.
- Automatic Purchase Tracking: When Automatic Purchase Tracking is set to true, if
order_idis defined, Amazon event is set to to Purchase.
Load the tag on all pages or set conditions for when your tag will load. For more information about load rules, see the Load Rules documentation.
Mapping is the process of sending data from a data layer variable to the corresponding destination variable of the vendor tag. For instructions on how to map a variable to a tag destination, see data mappings.
The available categories are:
|Tag IDs (ids)||[String]|
|Automatic Pageview Tracking (auto_page_tracking)||[Boolean]|
|Automatic Purchase Tracking (auto_purchase_tracking)||[Boolean]|
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: May 18, 2022