Bing Ads - Microsoft adCenter Tag Reference Guide
This article describes how to set up the Bing Ads - Microsoft adCenter tag in your Tealium iQ Tag Management account.
Bing Ads has deprecated this tag and recommends replacing it with the Bing Ads Universal Event Tracking Tag.
- Analytics tag allows for additional variables to be mapped (
- Use comma-separated lists in one or more of the following variables to send multiple tracking requests (iframe tag only):
First, go to the tag marketplace and add the Bing Ads - Microsoft adCenter tag (Learn more about how to add a tag).
After adding the tag, configure the following settings:
- Tag: Use default (script) if not sure.
- Type: Using the conversion type adds the
cpvalue, but does not send revenue.
- Site ID: Site ID is a long string of letters and numbers following
- Action ID: Default Action ID. Can be overwritten via mapping.
- Domain ID: Default Domain ID. Can be overwritten via mapping.
- CP: Used for conversion tag only (set to
- Revenue: Analytics tag only. Leave blank to automatically send the
Mapping is the process of sending data from a data layer variable to the corresponding destination variable of the vendor tag. For instructions on how to map a variable to a tag destination, see data mappings.
The available categories are:
|Non Advertising Cost|
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: March 15, 2021