This article describes how to set up the Criteo Adblock tag.
- Complete setup in your Criteo account: Make sure Passback and CPM settings are configured.
- Criteo ZoneID
First, go to Tealium’s Tag Marketplace and add the Criteo Adblock Tag to your profile (how to add a tag).
After adding the tag, configure the below settings:
- Criteo Zone ID: A unique ID provided by Criteo.
- Container ID: The HTML Element ID of a container.
- CPM: Select whether to auto-optimize or abide by the CPM as set in your Criteo account.
- Enable Passback: Select whether or not to enable Criteo Passback. This must match the selection you made in Criteo.
Load Rules determine when and where to load an instance of this tag on your site.
Recommended Load Rule: Load on all pages.
Mapping is the process of sending data from a Data Layer Variable to the corresponding destination variable of the vendor Tag. For instructions on how to map a Variable to a Tag destination, see Data Mappings.
The destination variables for the Criteo Adblock Tag are built into its Data Mapping tab. Available categories are:
|Zone ID||Unique ID|
|Container ID||HTML Element ID of container|
|CPM||CPM settings as set in your Criteo account. Possible string values are
|Enable Passback||Passback flag as set in your Criteo account. Possible string values are
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: April 19, 2017