This article describes how to set up the Kenshoo Conversion tag in your Tealium iQ Tag Management (TiQ) account.
- Uses E-commerce extension (
- Order ID, Amount, Promotion Code, and Currency are automatically set. These values can be over-written by creating mappings.
- Map a value to ’type’ to set a dynamic Conversion Type
Navigate to the Tag Marketplace to add a new tag. Read the Tag Overview article for general instructions on how to add a tag.
When adding the tag, configure the following settings:
- Kenshoo ID
- Refers to the subdomain of the URL.
- Value is 00 for the following example:
- Profile Token
- Refers to the long alphanumberic value applied to the cid querystring parameter of the URL.
- Conversion Type
- This value details the conversion type, which by default should be set to ‘conv’.
- You can change this to any other relevant conversion type in your site.
- For example, if you want to track Registrations simply change it to ‘reg’ or for lead to ’lead’.
Mapping is the process of sending data from a data layer variable to the corresponding destination variable of the vendor tag. For instructions on how to map a variable to a tag destination, see Data Mappings.
The available categories are:
|Order Promo Code||(promoCode)|
Thank you for your feedback!
This page was last updated: December 13, 2019